- About Solar Power Network
- Connecting to the Grid
- Contact Us
- Free Rooftop Evaluation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Leasing Your Roof
- Letter to Kathleen Wynne regarding Feed-In-Tariff program
- Securing a Power Contract
- Site Map
- Roof Rentals Prove Lucrative Sideline of Green Eenergy Act
- Solar Deals Put Empty Roof Space to Work
- Solar Power Network and the Adoption Council of Ontario Join Forces for the 3rd Annual AdoptWalk.
- Partisan Politics over Ontario’s Green Energy Program Is Limiting Ratepayers’ Return on Investment in Solar Development, Solar Power Network Finds
- Solar Power Network Announces Its Network Has Successfully Reached 230 Ontario Companies.
- Commercial rates for solar energy will decrease quickly and dramatically, given legislative stability
- Solar Power Network completes 23,000 sq ft rooftop solar project in Windsor
- Pete Goodman, SPN President, comments on Ontario Government FIT announcement
- A cloud of uncertainty has been hovering over the future of solar power in Ontario but now, thanks to a new report from Energy Minister Chris Bentley, the skies are beginning to clear.
- Everyone knows burning coal is awful. Ask any fifth grader. “It’s bad for the environment”
- The Ontario Power Authority’s upcoming revamp of the Feed-in Tariff (FIT) program—the initiative that governs incentives for renewable energy producers in Ontario—comes at a time when global headlines on the state of green energy are really quite dire
- Solar Power Punching Above its Weight – How Germany is Meeting 33% of their Energy Demands with just 4% of their Supply.
- Jamieson Laboratories and Solar Power Network Unveil Ontario’s Largest Rooftop Solar Project
- Pete Goodman speaking at Jamieson Laboratories
- Ontario Energy Security
- Financial Post (January 21, 2013) CEO Peter Goodman Debates Energy Policy in the Financial Post
- Globe and Mail (February 7th, 2013) CEO Peter Goodman responds to Margaret Wente’s commentary on Dalton McGuinty’s Green Energy Legacy
- SPN Charts the Path Forward
- Solar Power Network Partners with Kokusai Land Development and Fuji City for Landmark Rooftop Solar System
- Ontario’s new Long-Term Energy Plan
- Solar Power Network Partners with Beisia to Develop 29 MW of Solar Power Atop 33 Facilities
- Solar Power Network Partners with Komeri to develop 12 MW Solar Power System atop 14 Facilities
- Solar Power Network Partners with Nissan to Install Solar Power Atop Nissan Facility in Kyushu
- Solar Power Network (SPN) and Jarlette Health Services are announcing a partnership to develop more than 1.3MW of renewable energy
- Solar Power Network Installs 342kW System on Schletter Canada Head Office
- Solar Power Network and KLD completes the largest rooftop solar system in Shizuoka, Fuji West
- Solar Power Network completes 1st Besia solar installation, approx. 500 kW at Isesaki Ekimae Store
- Solar Power Network to develop a total of 12.5 MW of rooftop solar on 32 Trial supermarkets
- Solar Power Network completes 1.1 MW solar system at Fuji East Water Treatment Center, its second for Fuji City
Sitemap created with WP Realtime Sitemap.